Cultural Research and Evidence Monitor
We monitor the latest research projects, policies and strategic thinking that underpin the development and delivery of public-funded cultural services and creative sector activities across the United Kingdom and further afield.
What's on offer?
Information BulletinFREE e-bulletin of local, national and international cultural and creative sector research, statistical data releases, policy papers, strategies and consultations, commentaries and forthcoming events [in development - Finding the Dots e-bulletin is no longer published and will be replaced in spring 2016]Thematic Papers and ReportsThemed discussion papers and in-depth research reports on:- contemporary cultural policy issues e.g. increasing and widening arts participation, creative economy trends, role of cultural intermediaries- infrastructure development opportunities e.g. local creative hubs, multi-purpose cultural facilities, business-university knowledge exchange- case studies- external National Lottery application assessmentsPoint of ContactAdvice and guidance on cultural and creative industries research projects
Why use our services?
The Cultural Research and Evidence Monitor will:
- do the hard work of searching hundreds of websites and documents
- identify research data and case studies for your reports, briefings, funding applications and presentations
- provide professional synopses of contemporary policy issues
- turn complex and technical data into user-friendly and concise information and interpretation
- help you to build a broader and better understanding of a cultural policy landscape
- offer an independent and cost-effective research service